Back to the Top
We are in process of buying a high-end triple quadrupole mass
spectrometer to be used in bioanalysis. We already have 3 ABI API5000
Now we are considering to purchase one of the following models:
- ABI API5500 or API5000
- Thermo Finnigan TSQ Vantage
- Agilent 6460
- Waters Xevo TQ
Features to be considered:
- Sensitivity (to achieve a good signal to noise for pg/mL levels)
- Maintenance (considering a day-by-day use)
- Reliability (to keep a good signal to noise for pg/mL levels over
- Easy to use (software, interface)
I would like to hear from you any comments on this issue. Does anyone
have any experience with one of these instruments? If so, how can I
decide among them?
Thank you in advance,
Rafael E. Barrientos Astigarraga
MAGABI Pesq. Clin. Farm. Ltda.
Want to post a follow-up message on this topic?
If this link does not work with your browser send a follow-up message to PharmPK@boomer.org with "High-end triple quadrupole mass spectrometer" as the subject
Support PharmPK by using the
Copyright 1995-2011 David W. A. Bourne (email@example.com)