Postdoctoral position in Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics group is available at The
Johns Hopkins University with Johns Hopkins Drug Discovery (JHDD) https://drugdiscovery.jhu.edu.
The candidate will work with a multidisciplinary drugdiscovery team focused on the discovery and development of novel small molecule
drugs in the areas of Neurology, Oncology, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, and
Immunology. The individual selected will be responsible for the analytical method
development (MS/MS), pharmacokinetic analyses, drug permeability analyses, drug
metabolism (liver microsomes, S9, hepatocytes, etc.), and protein binding studies. In
addition, he/she will be expected to also understand the absorption, distribution and
elimination principles for application to the characterization of internal drug
JHDD will provide a dynamic research environment including interactions with JHU
faculty, medicinal chemists, biochemists, cell biologists and in vivo pharmacologists,
as well as interaction with several Pharma industrial partners.
Requirements for the position include:
- A Ph.D. degree in pharmaceutical sciences or a related field
- Knowledge of in vitro techniques, cell culture, LC/MS, drug delivery and pharmacokinetics is desirable
- Ability to perform effectively in a team environment
External website https://drugdiscovery.jhu.edu
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org - 22nd Mar 2023 
The University of Minnesota’s College of Pharmacy, Department of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology (ECP) is seeking a faculty member who will complement our existing strengths in pharmacometrics by contributing field-shaping science to the areas of quantitative systems pharmacology, systems biology, disease modeling, methodological or computational skills related to pharmacometrics. This position aligns with the College of Pharmacy’s strategic plan to build expertise within the theme of precision medicine. Individuals will be expected to apply their pharmacometrics expertise to advance discovery and translation in precision medicine through development of innovative methodological tools and application of physiologic, pharmacokinetic and/or pharmacodynamic modeling.
Summary of Position:
The University of Minnesota’s College of Pharmacy, Department of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology (ECP) invites applications for the position of Assistant or Associate Professor with a focus in Pharmacometrics. This is a 12-month, 1.0 FTE position. Successful candidates will possess an earned doctorate (e.g., Pharm.D., M.D., Ph.D.), and must have research experience that will enable them to establish a strong program of scholarly contributions to the field of pharmacometrics applied to clinical/translational research and precision medicine. The successful applicant will conduct research and teach professional pharmacy students and graduate students in the area of pharmacometrics. They will also provide service to department, collegiate and university initiatives and committees. The candidate will interact with members of other disciplines, schools, centers and research groups at the University to advance our capacity of making significant contributions to quantitative systems pharmacology.
About the Department:
The Department of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology (ECP) is at the forefront of the emerging discipline of experimental pharmacotherapeutics, providing national and international leadership in individualized medicine through prominent research and an excellent graduate program. Groundbreaking and critical research is conducted in the Department of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology. Our faculty are renowned experts in pharmacogenomics, neuropharmacology, drug metabolism, pharmacometrics, and specific therapeutic areas. Within the department, there is a diverse portfolio of supported research projects with funding from government, corporate, and foundation sources. Faculty members regularly present important findings at national and international conferences, lecture and collaborate across the country, and hold leadership positions in national organizations. Our graduate program offers M.S. and PhD degrees in an innovative, interdisciplinary program that trains students of the highest caliber to conduct research encompassing methodology from basic and clinical pharmacology perspectives. Additionally, ECP faculty contribute significantly to the education of pharmacy students in the College’s professional program through didactic instruction, laboratory experiences, clerkships and clinical rotations.
To view qualifications and apply, please visit: https://z.umn.edu/MetricsECPExt
External website https://z.umn.edu/MetricsECPExt
Contact email address: email@example.com - 13th Mar 2023 
Our Client is searching for a director level pharmacometrics super star!
Our company actually placed the VP of PMx way back in 2008 and he is still there! The company has a robust pipeline with 25 clinical candidates, 7 approved products on the market-not to mention the 25 preclinical targets. I’ve included some info on the role below. Please let me know if you’d like to learn more. Thanks!
Represent clinical PK on clinical project teams and be responsible for all aspects of clinical PK and model informed drug development strategy and implementation for assigned projects Work closely with study team members including clinicians, translational scientists, regulatory, biostatisticians and etc. to provide pharmacometric deliverables on time Design and conduct pharmacometric analysis including population PK/PD analysis, PBPK modeling, simulation-based trial design and dose selection, author pharmacometric data analysis plans and reports, and communicate results to clinical teams and management in a timely manner
External website https://www.stem-sourcing.com
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org - 2nd Mar 2023 
Associate Director role available in MA with global pharmaceutical client. Excellent pharmacometrics team and hiring manager. Multiple therapeutic areas for broad exposure.
Please email me at email@example.com for more info. The Associate Director of Pharmacometrics is responsible for transforming non-clinical and clinical data into analyses that build the basis for MIDD of innovative drugs accessible to patients. The Associate Director will collaborate with cross-functional multidisciplinary teams and develop models to quantify and predict exposure-response relationships to inform optimal decision making on key development questions such as dose selection and trial design.
The ideal candidate will work independently to make decisions impacting M&S goals and to support the design, execution, and analysis of data emerging from clinical studies, will publish manuscripts and present at scientific conferences.
- Apply state-of-art quantitative pharmacology and pharmacometrics methods for critical decisions to advance development candidates
- Develop and execute M&S plans
- Independently develop and report population PK and PK/PD and disease progression analyses
- based on review of relevant scientific literature, proactively incorporate and develop approaches and methodologies
- Perform meta-analysis using proprietary and/or literature data
- Provide a thorough understanding and ability to apply appropriate FDA and ICH guidelines in the design of clinical studies and drug development strategy
- Author M&S sections for regulatory interactions and responses
- Participate in preparation of abstracts and manuscripts for publication
- Strengthen department pharmacometrics capabilities on a continuous basis by evaluating and incorporating new M&S tools and continuous trainings as appropriate Requirements:
- PhD with a focus in pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, pharmaceutics or other related field, level commensurate with tenure and post PhD experience
- Hands-on proficiency in using pharmacometrics tools including but not limited to NONMEM, R, Julia, Monolix and Phoenix
- Deep understanding of pharmacometrics principles and incorporation of M&S strategies
- Familiar in binary and categorical data analysis, time-to-event (hazard) models, Poisson models, logistic regression, MCMC and Bayesian methods as applied to exposure-response analyses, meta-analyses and Population PK and PKPD analysis would be advantageous
- Track record of regulatory filings (NDA/BLA) and responding to regulatory agency questions and knowledge of global regulatory requirements and guidance on quantitative analysis
- Ability to develop and deliver clear and concise presentations for both internal and external meetings
- Candidate will be curious in exploring new paths for model informed drug development. Will work collaboratively with multifunctional teams and will be relentless in pursuing successful outcomes
- Strong publication record in pharmacometrics
- Requires effective skills directed toward driving teamwork, accomplishing results, influencing, and resolving problems across internal and external project teams
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to function in a highly matrixed team environment are essential.
External website https://firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact email address: email@example.com - 3rd Feb 2023 
Cambridge Client is looking for Associate Director PK/PD Modeling and Simulations
Conduct PK/PD modeling of preclinical data and provide efficacious dose projections. Responsible for the modeling of early clinical data as appropriate. Design preclinical PK/PD studies in healthy and disease models. Develop and implement innovative, quantitative analyses and strategies for translational modeling across Discovery and Development projects. As a member of the DMPK team you will develop quantitative models and analyses to predict the DMPK characteristics of targeted protein degraders. Establish and maintain effective collaboration between biomarker, toxicology, pharmacology and DMPK scientists with the goal to predict safety margins, efficacious dose. Liaise with collaboration partners and CROs to generate data and models. Contribute to innovative and high quality publications and present data to external parties at conferences or meetings.Please message me to learn more!
External website https://www.stem-sourcing.com
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org - 2nd Feb 2023 
What: Summer Internship in Pharmacometrics. A paid PhD student level internship for 12-16 weeks.
Why: This is an exciting opportunity to get hands-on industry experience with mechanistic pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) modelling and simulations for new drug modalities in the cardiovascular space. The graduate student intern will learn how to apply advanced statistical and computational methods to interpret preclinical data and interspecies translation at an early stage of drug development. The intern will have the opportunity to work closely with PK/PD scientists and modelers and will be exposed to the overall drug development process, other disease areas, clinical development teams and application of pharmacometrics in other therapeutic areas depending on interest.
Who: You are currently enrolled in a PhD program in a quantitative discipline, such as pharmacometrics, biostatistics, mathematics, or equivalent degree in the United States and have completed at least 2 years of study. Exposure to pharmacometric models, including population PK, PKPD, PBPK, and/or QSP models. You have working knowledge of NONMEM and R. You are authorized to work in the United States.
Where: The Lilly Corporate Center in Indianapolis.
When: Start time is negotiable. Spring to fall is a great time to be in Indianapolis.
How: If interested, please submit your CV to Aurelie Lombard (email@example.com), Jennifer Lang (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Emmanuel Chigutsa (email@example.com).
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org - 10th Jan 2023 
Associate Director/Sr. Research Investigator/Research Investigator, PBPK
The scientist in this role will join an established Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modeling team with demonstrated and growing impact across the pipeline The individual will take on a variety of projects across therapeutic areas as well as preclinical and clinical development.
Please contact me at Gaohua.Lu@bms.com for more information.
External website https://bristolmyerssquibb.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/BMS/details/Associate-Director-Sr-Research-Investigator-Research-Investigator--PBPK_R1565544?q=PBPK
Contact email address: email@example.com - 9th Jan 2023 
Sr Scientist/Principal Scientist/Associate Director Pharmacometrics role available--remote in the United States Client is a large pharma looking for someone with solid NONMEM experience that likes to work on diverse multicultural teams. This individual will conceive, execute and communicate multi-disciplinary modeling and simulations exercises to support development plans and strategies to achieve commercial goals and regulatory requirements for multiple functions. Generate new PK/PD modeling and simulation proposals and leads those efforts. Investigate, identify, develop, and optimize new methods and techniques in the field of PK/PD modeling and statistical data analysis. Leads Pharmacometric and PK/PD modeling aspects of multiple projects. Responsible for critically evaluating technical and scientific aspects along with Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics management. Lots of room for upward mobility and strong team mentorship to help you grow in your career both in technical aptitude and drug development expertise. As always, if not appropriate or of interest to you, please feel free to forward or send a referral. If you’d like to discuss please reply and we will set up a call.
- Execute strategy, lead teams and various data analyses and interpretation by providing necessary context (including explaining MoA and disease specifics, available relevant internal and external data, analysis plans, interpretation and discussion of model results in the context of research question).
- Assist Clinical Pharmacology senior management in the selection of action plans that best meet business needs in drug development.
- Author regulatory documents including PK/PD analysis plans, study reports, population PK reports, exposure-response analyses reports, common technical documents, label, white papers, and other similar documents.
- Represent Pharmacometrics in Clinical Pharmacology and clinical project teams and presents in project team meetings and to Clinical Pharmacology Leadership.
- Develop, implement and promote innovative Pharmacometrics methodologies and approaches in multiple therapeutic areas.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Pharmacology TA leads to develop a unified Clinical Pharmacology position.
- Authors scientific publications and present at national and international conferences and interact with external stakeholders.
- Participate in internal and external initiatives/working groups
- * NONMEM experience required.
- PhD with typically 2-9 years of experience in a relevant field, Master’s Degree or equivalent education and typically 10+ years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and typically 13+ years of experience;(*relevant field includes experience with data science, mathematics, biostatistics, modeling and simulation, Pharmacometrics or systems pharmacology)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org - 5th Jan 2023 
Sanofi Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) research platform of the French Hub is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic experienced project expert mainly dedicated to support Immuno-Oncology and Molecular Oncology projects.
As a member of the DMPK department the individual will be an integral project team member representing DMPK on biotherapeutics and small molecule research projects to ensure effective integration of ADME, PK and PKPD into the team strategy. This includes contributing to screening funnel designs to ensure appropriate ADME characterization, driving appropriate characterization of clinical candidates for regulatory submission, and preparing IND/IMPD/CTA regulatory submissions. This role will be responsible for working with all the experts of DMPK as well as on global DMPK workstreams. The successful incumbent will have expertise to support project teams across multiple therapeutic areas including Molecular Oncology, Immuno-Oncology and Rare and Neuro Diseases.
In this role he/she will contribute to the project team strategy at the early discovery phase up to first in human trials.
External website https://sanofi.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SanofiCareers/job/Chilly-Mazarin/Expert-Project-DMPK---All-Gender_R2660689-1
Contact email address: email@example.com - 2nd Jan 2023 
At the French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety (France), we have an open postdoctoral research position in PK/PD and/or multimedia environmental modeling (MEM) of antimicrobials in the veterinary sector, for 18 to 24 months.
The postdoctoral position requires a doctoral (Ph.D. or equivalent) degree in PK/PD and or MEM. The applicant must have worked outside France (European or other country) for at least 18 months between May 2019 and the start of this project. French knowledge is not required.
Dr. Alexis Viel DVM, Ph.D, ECVPT Resident EMAD Unit Anses- Fougères Laboratory 10 B rue Claude Bourgelat – 35306 FOUGERES Cedex
External website https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/sites/default/files/2022-12/PostDocModelAB_EN.pdf
28th Nov 2022 
Vir Biotechnology is a commercial-stage immunology company focused on combining immunologic insights with cutting-edge technologies to treat and prevent serious infectious diseases. Vir has assembled four technology platforms that are designed to stimulate and enhance the immune system by exploiting critical observations of natural immune processes. Its current development pipeline consists of product candidates targeting COVID-19, hepatitis B virus, influenza A and human immunodeficiency virus.
We believe the success of our colleagues drives the success of our Mission. We have an ongoing commitment to creating a company passionate about equality, inclusion, and respect. When everyone feels supported and encouraged to give at their best, we will collectively deliver outstanding results.
Vir Biotechnology is seeking a Clinical Pharmacologist to support of all phases of drug development for from early clinical development, market application, and commercialization.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES:
- You will be responsible for clinical PK and/or PK/PD study design, analysis, interpretation, operation, and reporting to support clinical development and international regulatory submissions (e.g., clinical protocols and reports, IB, IND, NDA/BLA).
- You will have broad responsibilities within the department designing and operationalizing studies, and analyzing data from clinical studies that evaluate the ADME, PK, and/or PK/PD of drug candidates.
- You will served as the clinical pharmacology technical expert on cross-functional project sub-team and/or project sub-teams.
- PhD. and 2-4 years of industry experience in Clinical Pharmacology
- Familiarity with the drug development process and the role of Clinical Pharmacology
- Experience in designing and facilitating operation and reporting of multiple Phase 1 studies and Phase 2/3 studies for dose selection/justification. Advanced analysis of demographic and disease characteristics (i.e., PopPK, PK/PD) is preferred
- Ability to translate preclinical data into clinical dosing schemes, including projection of PK in humans
- Experience independently developing or guiding development of PK and PK/PD models. Hands-on experience with Population PK modeling and/or PBPK, PK/PD modeling preferred.
- Must be operational on analysis and graphing software (e.g., SAS, R, Phoenix WNL, GraphPad, etc). #LI-Remote
Vir is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact Human Resources to request accommodation.
Vir Human Resources leads recruitment and employment for Vir. Unsolicited resumes sent to Vir from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Vir and do not obligate Vir to pay fees should we hire from those resumes. We ask that external recruiters and/or agencies not contact or present candidates directly to our hiring manager or employees.
External website https://boards.greenhouse.io/virbiotechnologyinc/jobs/4133005005
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org - 18th Nov 2022 
Contact: email@example.com - www.vesynta.com
Job title: Pharmacometrician / Pharmacokinetic Modeller
Location: The London Cancer Hub’s Innovation Gateway in South West London (Sutton).
Contract type: Full-time, permanent
About Vesynta: We are developing a toolkit that, for the first time, will enable clinicians dosing life-saving therapies (incl. chemotherapies, antibiotics and immunosuppressants) to map the unique pharmacokinetics of their patients at the point of-care using this information to rapidly identify the optimal dose, for each and every patient. Having spun-out of University College London, we work with clinicians, patients and academics across the UK, Europe and the USA, to establish this important healthcare innovation into clinical practice. Our work has been recognised and awarded for its vision and impact, including funding from prestigious grant competitions (Innovate UK, NIHR i4i) and private equity. We welcome you to join our journey to deliver data-guided dosing, that is safe, effective, and personalised to every patient.
Role description: You will operate within the clinical pharmacology division of the R&D team. It involves applied pharmacometrics including population pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) modelling building on exposure-response datasets. Your models form an integral part of our clinical software solution that will deliver personalised treatments in clinical practice. Support will be provided by senior team leads, internal clinical advisors and collaborators from globally renowned research institutions. This will aid your decision making and data interpretation, applied to real-world patients across a variety of disease areas. You will have the opportunity to lead pharmacometrics processes and techniques within the team, combined with strategic business exposure, to develop models for both product development and guide use-case prioritisation. You will work alongside our software developers to ensure your models are useable and scalable.
- Leading model development for paediatric oncology, adult oncology and antimicrobial clinical areas
- Work with data collected from clinical trials to derive plasma drug concentrations for application of precision dosing strategies
- Accountable for data integration, analysis, interpretation, and reporting of results via verbal and written communication to internal and external (peer-reviewed) audiences
- Collaborating with back-end and front-end software development team for model integration
- Use of models to influence go/no go decisions and support projects within new disease domains
- Contribute to internal initiatives to develop the pharmacometrics discipline including its processes
- Experience in population pharmacokinetic modelling or other complementary pharmacometric statistics
- Experience of using simulation software such as R, Python, NONMEM, etc
- Strong commitment to the study of clinical pharmacology and model-informed treatment personalisation
Point of contact: Dr Jugal Suthar
How to apply: Please email us your CV and motivations for applying to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following reference: “VS-005344-HR” to begin the conversation.
Closing date: 09 January 2023
Links to full posting:
External website https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3344983807
Contact email address: email@example.com - 13th Nov 2022 
At the University of Bonn, Germany, we have an open postdoctoral research position in Pharmacometrics for 3 years.
The position is part of a cooperation of our Department of Clinical Pharmacy with the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM) in Bonn which is the national authority for the approval and safety of drugs in Germany. Therefore, this position is particularly attractive for pharmacometricians with interest in academia and regulatory affairs. It offers career opportunities in both directions.
The postdoctoral position requires a doctoral (Ph.D. or equivalent) degree in pharmacometrics. German knowledge is not required.
Please find further information on the position under the following link: https://www.uni-bonn.de/de/universitaet/medien-universitaet/medien-arbeiten-an-der-uni/medien-personalmanagement/pdfs-stellenausschreibungen-wiss.ma/37-22-331_en.pdf
Prof. Dr. Ulrich Jaehde Institute of Pharmacy University of Bonn An der Immenburg 4 D-53121 Bonn
Tel.: +49-228-735252 Fax: +49-228-739757 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
External website https://www.klinische-pharmazie.info
Contact email address: email@example.com - 27th Oct 2022 
Postdoctoral Fellow and Ph.D. students Opportunity One Postdoctoral position is available at the group of Dr. Zhu Zhou at York College of the City University of New York (CUNY) and The CUNY Graduate Center to work on the research project funded by NIH. The postdoctoral fellow will conduct research that supports understanding of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in special/disease populations and enables precision dosing. The postdoctoral fellow will be initially appointed for a year-long term. The position is renewable for another year with the possibility of an extension, with an anticipated start date of Feb 2022 (negotiable). The candidate should be highly motivated and able to work well independently and have excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in model-informed precision dosing, pharmacometrics approaches to optimize pharmacotherapy. Applicants in related fields are encouraged to apply.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct research that supports understanding of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in special/disease populations and enables precision dosing. Model design and simulation of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics data
- Publish high-quality primary research articles in peer-reviewed journals and prepare grant proposals.
- Apart from the projects, the fellow will have the opportunity to develop his or her teaching skills, help with mentoring new graduate students
- Adheres to standards for safety and hygiene and ethical conduct as defined by the University and relevant outside parties
- Doctorate (PhD, PharmD, MD, or DVM) in pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, pharmacodynamics, or relevant field.
- Good track record of productive research and publications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects.
- Experience with pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics modeling and simulation and related software packages
- Experience with pre-clinical and clinical studies
Dr. Zhou's lab also has 1-2 Ph.D. student positions. This is open to candidates with a university degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, biochemistry, biostatistics, bioinformatics, life sciences, or medicine. See https://www.gc.cuny.edu/admissions-aid/how-apply for how to apply for the Ph.D. program.
Interested candidates can submit a cover letter, CV, as well as names and contact information of three references to Dr. Zhou by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact email address: email@example.com - 19th Oct 2022 
JOB PURPOSEMMV is a Swiss non-profit foundation whose mission is to reduce the burden of malaria in disease-endemic countries by discovering, developing and delivering new, effective and affordable antimalarial drugs. Working with drug discovery/development partners in academia and industry, as well as with country-based delivery partners and national ministries of health/malaria control programmes, MMV’s focus extends from the identification of new potential treatments for malaria through to clinical development, regulatory approval and delivery-for-impact in malaria-endemic countries. Since its founding in 1999, MMV and partners have brought forward 11 new medicines that have saved an estimated 2.7 million lives.
We are currently seeking a PKPD postdoc to join our Pharmacometrics team. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will provide scientific expertise in PKPD modelling as well as modelling and simulation strategy.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop innovative models to help the integration of new data and/or new experiments
- Provide PBPK and/or PKPD modeling expertise to preclinical and clinical projects to help speed-up the development of molecules for antimalarial treatment or chemoprevention
- Develop and apply modelling solutions for monotherapy and combination therapy
- 20% of time will be allocated to a specific research project, supporting MMV’s strategy, to develop an innovative PKPD modeling approach
- Author and publish high-quality research articles
- Attend selected conferences for training, giving presentations and posters, representing MMV, and building a network
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
START DATE: As soon as possible
DEADLINE: November 16, 2022
MORE INFORMATION AND APPLICATION: on https://www.mmv.org/about-us/work-us/jobs#op-526029-pharmacometrics-scientist - MMV website
External website https://www.mmv.org/about-us/work-us/jobs#op-526029-pharmacometrics-scientist
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org - 17th Oct 2022 
Working at Horizon is more than a job – it’s personal. For us, success is measured by the numbers that matter most – the number of lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly to help save. We’re a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we’re a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help others live up to theirs.
- Support clinical pharmacology function for clinical development of both small and large molecules and act as clinical pharmacology subject matter expert on multidisciplinary teams.
- Responsible for study design and data interpretation of clinical pharmacology studies, including pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, food effect, relative bioavailability, drug-drug interaction, QTc, and special population studies.
- Conduct non-compartmental and population PK, PK/PD, and exposure-response analysis to support key program decision-making (eg, phase 2/3 dose selection).
- Author clinical and regulatory documents related to clinical pharmacology components, including protocols, investigator brochures, study reports, briefing documents for regulatory meetings, and NDA/BLA; author scientific publications.
- Represent clinical pharmacology in regulatory interactions (eg, pre-IND, EOP2, pre-NDA/BLA). Present scientific results to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with toxicologist and preclinical pharmacology scientists to design, conduct, and report preclinical PK and translational PK/PD studies to support candidate selection and IND filing, including human PK prediction to support starting dose and dose escalation schemes for first-in-man studies.
- Provide oversight and work closely with collaborators and CROs in study protocol/report review for both preclinical and clinical studies.
- PhD or equivalent experience in Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacometrics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or other related disciplines.
- 5 years of industry or equivalent experience in PKPD, clinical pharmacology, and/or pharmacometrics (DMPK experience is a plus).
- Proficiency in mathematical modeling and programming as demonstrated by hands-on experience in computational tools (e.g. R, NONMEM)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-directed and highly-motivated researcher, with willingness to learn new tools and approaches.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
External website https://horizon.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Horizon/details/Associate-Director--Clinical-Pharmacolog
Contact email address: email@example.com - 27th Sep 2022 
Modelling scientist/specialist/principal scientist
Do you wish to be a part of our modelling team focusing on pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD) from clinical studies? Can you help us in guiding decisions in clinical drug development using clinical trial simulations? If so, then you could be a part of our growing area!
We are hiring for several positions within the Pharmacometrics department at Novo Nordisk. Several locations are available across the globe (Copenhagen, Madrid, Boston, etc).
Novo Nordisk has a clear purpose of driving change to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic diseases. To support this, a new Data science organisation has been established in which Pharmacometrics is anchored. Our vision is to ensure Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare leader powered by data, analytics, and digital technologies. We are therefore looking for strong modelling scientists to help us reach our goals.
Deadline for applications: 16 October 2022
Please note, that screening and interview will be done on an ongoing basis.
External website https://www.novonordisk.com/content/nncorp/global/en/careers/find-a-job/job-ad.255415.en_GB.html
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org - 26th Sep 2022 
Vir is a science-driven company guided by medical need. Vir integrates diverse innovations in science, technology, and medicine to transform the care of people with serious infectious diseases. Vir is taking a multi-program, multi-platform approach to applying these breakthroughs, including the development of treatments that induce protective and therapeutic immune responses. Vir’s scale and scope together with leading scientific and management expertise, allow it to perform significant internal R&D, in license or acquire innovative technology platforms and assets, and fund targeted academic research.
Primary job includes uploading data from in vitro and in vivo DMPK studies, tracking outsourced assays, assisting in lab supply management and ordering. High throughput assay experience a plus. You will work within a highly collaborative group focused on infectious disease research. Candidates should have experience working in a laboratory research setting.
- With guidance from our Scientists, process in vitro DMPK data and upload to internal database
- Tracking outsourced studies
- Maintaining stock of laboratory supplies
- Potential for assisting in high throughput assay conduct
- Maintain a high level of scientific integrity and laboratory safety
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a biology or chemistry laboratory setting
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work with inter-disciplinary and cross-functional teams.
- Desire and demonstrated ability to quickly develop new technical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- BS/MS in chemistry, biology, or related field
The Human Resources team manages the recruitment and employment process for Vir. Unsolicited resumes sent to Vir from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Vir and do not obligate Vir to pay fees should we hire from those resumes. Recruiters are requested not to contact or present candidates directly to our hiring manager or employees.
External website https://boards.greenhouse.io/virbiotechnologyinc/jobs/4089881005